Thursday, April 25, 2019

Audio Recording and Screencasting

I loved this course and learned a lot from it! Audio recordings can be so powerful in the classroom, and I just never took the time to realize and research all that you can do with it! The screencast option on our iPads is SUCH an easy way to create a screencast because you can walk students through tasks on your iPad, which will mimic their iPads as well. You just swipe from the top right corner, and the big circle towards the bottom is a screencast recorder! Only suggestion I would make is to make sure you hold down that button and turn the microphone on! Happy screen casting :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you found the power in audio recordings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completed my screencast using QuickTime. I am going to try it with the iPad option next. It's great to hear how easy it is to apply, and thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete